Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mp3 download of new album 'Katie D' available now!

I am so happy to announce that the mp3 version of my debut album is available for purchase!! It's been a long road. Over two years of working on it, and it is finally done. I am so relieved and happy. You can buy/listen here at this direct link: 




(The button on the righthand side of this blog won't be working for another 24 hours)

The hardcopies will also be available for purchase in a few weeks. 

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped and supported me in this endeavor. It means so much to me. Thank you for the beautiful art, Amy Komar, it's perfect. Thank you to Joel Gustafson for designing the album, it's just what I wanted. Thank you to Sam Kincaid for the hours and hours he has put into recording. Special thanks to Chris Rorrer for playing cello for the "Under Sky" track, and Josh Seitz for playing guitar on the "Liam" track.

I'm going to be jumping up and down all day today!

Leave a comment on this blog (about the album, cover art, music, whatever) and you will be entered in a drawing for a free CD :) I will pick a name on September 10th!

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. So excited to hear what all your hard work sounds like! Hoping the instramental piano song you played at Bomb's Away is on it. I think that would be a perfect song for my boys to listen to while they are drifting off to La-La land each night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've downloaded the album, and it's wonderful! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the album cover art is so you! Absolutely perfect for you and your music. You are amazing for following your dream.

    -llamaface

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the art and music both go well together and are Wonderful! It is so cool to see this happen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u plan a show the week of Thanksgiving, so I can come hear u live. Or come do a show in Colorado. Or if either of those don't work I would settle for a private show at my dads in November!! :) Congrats on the album, I know its a great one and I haven't even listened to it yet. Love you! -Kelley Willis

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already own your album, but would really love to have the CD for my car. Your beautiful music let me have the good cry I needed. And I just wrote my first poem in ten years because you inspired me to write again - Jessica Horowitz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Katie, Your album cover is beautiful. Looks like watercolors. I haven't got to listen to it yet because my internet access is limited since I just moved, but I will be getting it via itunes as soon as possible. Congrats on your success. Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Angela! Her name was drawn, and she wins the free CD :)
    The CDs are in production but will be available in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete