Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Where have I been??

Hi! 
People have been asking about my blog, and also about my music and When will I perform again?
 
No, I have not been very regular about posting on this blog...the first excuse is that I still do not have a decent camera, since I can't afford to buy a new one, and that was one of my favorite things about posting blogs.

I had a busy summer, and did very little music. I sold a guitar. But bought new cables for my Korg/amp. :) 
I have been taking a music break. And this upcoming Fall term (which I start in a few weeks) is my LAST TERM. Then I graduate. Then I find a job. Right?? Isn't that how it goes? So, that is where my focus is right now. But my summer was awesome, and here is what I've been up:






I went to the coast a lot. Had an amazing bike ride there with my sister on her Honda,
 
  ate ice cream at Tillamook Cheese Factory with my friend Jessica,

 Went kayaking in Eugene

horseback riding!!

 climbing!

jumping off things!

Oregon Country Fair

and I drank a lot of these...

and of course, I went biking as well. Right now all my bike tires are flat, so I'm working on getting that remedied. Fall is swiftly approaching. I am looking forward to this final term of school...which is also the final term with my beloved piano teacher. *sniff*

Seasons are a-changing...

No comments:

Post a Comment