Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas break countdown

What do I do when I can't sleep since 4am? Write a blog, of course!

All sorts of energies buzzing around...and finals too. I cannot wait until finals are done. Over the last few months, when I haven't had time to sit down and write music, I have been capturing little ideas and tunes for use later. They are calling to me. It's usually when I'm in the middle of studying A&P. Convenient, huh. ;)


I leave my Christmas lights on during the night, because I love to wake up and see them when it's still dark. I'm not sure how to do the color balance properly with my camera, for night photos. So this isn't the best picture in the world. But I'm sure you all know how Christmas lights at night look: comfortable, happy, and serene.

(insert cheesy, but well-loved Christmas song here)